Skills: Automation, Bigdata, Marketing, UX, Analytics
Release Date: Mar, 2015.
Copyright: All rights reserved
Personalized marketing is an extreme form of targeted marketing, which tries to make a unique product offering for each customer. Personalized marketing is practical in interactive media such as the internet. A web site can track a customer's interests and make suggestions for the future. One-to-one marketing is based in four main steps in order to fulfill its goals: identify, differentiate, interact and customize.
- Draw more attention to products online. Increased exposure of product(s) and/or services.
- Increase response and conversion rates.
- Increased Sales.
- Increased market share and user base with lesser cost & intelligent marketing.
- Present correct and dynamic suggestions for each user individually based on their activities.
- Completely automated personalized marketing.
- Potential marketing targets like social media groups can be identified using these insights.
- Spend your marketing budget wise.